Five years ago, the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) offered a penalty amnesty on undisclosed foreign income. Five years on, the ATO has again flagged that underreporting of foreign income is an issue but this time the gloves are off
Click the attachement below if you want to know more about:
- How your money is being tracked
- What you need to declare in your tax return
- Do I need to declare money from family overseas?
- I have overseas assets that I have not declared
- How to repatriate income or assets
CLICK HERE September 2019 - Your Knowledge